«Nyx» Clan Forum

THE place to find the best UT3 Tips & Tricks and also downloadable files to expand the fun!

IndexIndex  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  ZoekenZoeken  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  

GamePlay Settings

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
[-FEARIV-]
Admin

Aantal berichten : 85
Registratiedatum : 10-04-13

GamePlay Settings Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: GamePlay Settings   GamePlay Settings Emptywo 17 jul 2013, 11:36 am

Set the KeyBoard Keys to your Advantage
"By changing your Key settings, you can use specific tactics faster"

You can leave all Keys original.
I note specific changes I made to have more advantages while playing or remember specific option better.

Horn: H (easier to remember)
Talk: Y (changed with T)
TeamTalk: T (easier to remember for TeamTalk, changed with Y)
Feint Death: G
Taunt 1: F (Close to E [use], that is used when Titans smash. Why? See Titan's Topic)

I've bound a command 'suicide' to K (easy to remember as 'Kill' )
I've bound a command 'ThrowWeapon' to X ( as in remove )
I've bound a command 'dropflag' to O (easy to remember as 'Orb', because it also works for Orbs. )
I also bound a 'manual' command to recreate connecting to my testserver (this will be updated in the KeyBinding Topic!).
To bind commands to keys, see the KeyBinding Topic

As I have many extra GameKeys on my Keyboard, I use those for phrases in game to update Redeemer status.
This way I can say in a short second when the Redeemer is available, an enemy got the Redeemer,
when an enemy one flies in the air, when I got it or when the Redeemer is gone (for the time till new respawn).

So far my update on most custom settings I made.
Any other tips are welcome, if you have any.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://nyxclan.actieforum.com

GamePlay Settings
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» The GamePlay

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
«Nyx» Clan Forum :: Personal Tips-
Ga naar: